If you are on this page, it probably means that number one, you understand what the word lowdown means, and number two would like to know a bit more about me and what I do, so, with out further ado, here's the low down. :)
- Who you are?
My name is Skyler Ostler, I am also known as the Cosplay Apprentice. I'm a family man, they are my number one priority but on top of that I love making things, nerdy stuff, learning new things, teaching and sharing what I learn, and if I wasn't in a land-locked state, I would probably enjoy long walks on the beach maybe.
- Why you sell the items you sell?
I sell what I sell for two reasons:
- So that I can make some kind of income from doing the things I love so I can provide for my family and have fun doing it.
- Because I want to create what I call "The Cosplay Encyclopedia of Awesome!" I want to be able to eventually create enough content that I have a library of Cosplay props, costumes, and accessories that anyone can find an easy and low cost way to make their Cosplay dreams a reality.
- Where you are located?
Because I only sell digital goods, I do not have an actual business address other than my home address and so while I don't feel comfortable sharing that with you I will say I hail from the beautiful Silicon Slopes.
- How long you have been in business?
I have been in the business of making things since I was a wee little chap the age of very young but I only recently (within the last year) began trying to make a profit from my skill sets in this area of expertise.
- How long you have been running your online shop?
I started my cozy little online shop in the beginning of the great year of our style of calendar 2016.
- Who are the people on your team?
My team consists of:
- My Lovely Wife that gives me great design input and helps keep me on task.
- My oldest toddler who graciously tests out all of my props and tells me I do a good job!
- And my youngest that just smiles and laughs and makes my day.
- Contact information
You can Contact me with questions or support issues by emailing CosplayApprentice@gmail.com
- Social links (Twitter, Facebook)